1. The content (texts, images, sounds, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, etc..) of the site www.designplanet.gallery is exclusive property of Chris Scherer (Design Planet) and/or third party which have granted their advertising material (in the form of texts, pictures, movies etc..) and are protected by the law for the protection of copyright, L. n. 633/1941 and subsequent amendments and supplements (hereinafter, 'LdA). The reproduction, disclosure, the provision of public, renting and lending, and dissemination without the authorization of the right holder is prohibited. Violations to the penalties provided for in art. 171, 171-bis, 174-bis and 174-ter of this LdA.
2. Contents on the site have fulfilled their obligations under the legislation on copyright and related rights.
3. The site www.designplanet.gallery has spaces available to users - forums, blogs- in which the people, after their registration, can enter/insert content (texts, photos, graphics, audio and video materials, logos, images, links, etc..) on his own and under their full and exclusive responsibility (it is forbidden in any case enter sensitive data, and enter/post pictures/images of minors). The inclusion of such contents on this site does not constitute approval by Chris Scherer (Design Planet), which makes no kind of control.
4. With this registration, the user acknowledge to understand and accept fully the contents of this Regulation.
5. The user must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
6. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) does not assume responsibility and does not claim all warranties regarding the availability, timeliness, security or reliability on the site or any other client software. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) also has the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the services provided by the site www.designplanet.gallery in any time with or without notice, without any liability from Chris Scherer (Design Planet).
7. The material, images and texts published in spaces (by users and third parties) like forums, may be also used by Chris Scherer (Design Planet) for other media (books, brochures, videos, etc...) with no duty to give money or other to people who has published them. The publication - or part of it - on the forum according to the procedures described, has the right of disclaimer for any use of these published materials.
8. This Regulation shall be governed and interpreted under the laws in force in Italy, without regard to conflict with other laws or regulations or with the laws of the state or country of residence. Any dispute, lawsuit or litigation arising in connection with the site www.designplanet.gallery will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome. The user consents to the jurisdiction of that court.
9. The user agrees to use the site in accordance with all the laws, rules and regulations of local, national and international which are in force, including any laws and rules regarding the transmission of technical data derived from your country of residence.
10. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) disclaims any responsibility for the contents of users and third parties (including, without limitation, any viruses or other harmful elements) and does not have any obligation to check such content. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) reserves the right to delete at any time, any content, as those which violate the terms of this regulation. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) also reserves the right to access to read, retain and disclose any information reasonably necessary to: i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or request for institutions and government bodies; ii) apply this Regulation (including investigation of potential violations hereof); iii) detect, prevent or otherwise hinder fraud or other conduct prejudicial to the security or technical issues; iv) respond to user support requests; v) protect the rights, property or safety of Chris Scherer (Design Planet), its users and the public as required or permitted by law. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) is not responsible for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Regulation.
11. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) is therefore not liable for the legality, truthfulness and/or accuracy of this content or the enforcement of industrial property and/or intellectual property or rules relating to privacy, and is also not liable for their possible opposition to public order, morality and/or at least to moral responsability.
12. In this respect, we underlines that, however, the LdA does not allow the unauthorized reproduction and the publication (through file sharing) of works protected by copyright. It is forbidden, therefore, the networking and the exchange copies of protected works without permission of the authors. To people, whom contravene the prohibition, will be applied criminal sanctions by the Act.
13. The user agrees that Chris Scherer (Design Planet) may access or disclose personal information, including the content of communications; in the case that Chris Scherer (Design Planet) is obliged to comply with legal process or requests for existing institutions and government bodies (such as, for example a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order). Personal information collected by Chris Scherer (Design Planet) can be stored and processed in Italy and in any other country in which Chris Scherer (Design Planet) or its agents maintain facilities. By using this site, the user agrees to the transfer of information outside of your country.
14. The user acknowledges and agrees that Chris Scherer (Design Planet) has no liability for the deletion or failure to store or transmit any content and other communications maintained by the site www.designplanet.gallery. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) reserves the right to create limits on use and storage at our discretion, at any time with or without notice.
15. The user acknowledges that Chris Scherer (Design Planet) owns all right, title and interest in the site www.designplanet.gallery, including all intellectual property rights. These rights are protected by Italian and international laws on intellectual property. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, alter or modify items in the site www.designplanet.gallery. The user also agrees not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any content contained in the site www.designplanet.gallery.
16. The user declares and warrants to have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights herein to any Content submitted.
17. The user may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit the materials for commercial purposes: i) any portion of the site www.designplanet.gallery; ii) the use of the site www.designplanet.gallery; iii) access to the site www.designplanet.gallery.
18. Any use of trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive features must be conformed to the rules on the use of the characteristics of the brand and the applicable laws.
19. The user represents and warrants that: i) all information provided to Chris Scherer (Design Planet) are correct and up-to-date with the current site www.designplanet.gallery ii) owns the rights, power and authority.
20. Chris Scherer (Design Planet) may, in its sole discretion, at any time for any reason, terminate the provision of services provided by the site www.designplanet.gallery, or suspend or terminate your account.
21. The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Chris Scherer (Design Planet) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees from any third party claim arising from or in any way connected with the use of part of the site www.designplanet.gallery by the user, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, legal proceedings and advice of any kind and nature. In such cases the Chris Scherer (Design Planet) will notify it to the user writing of such claim, suit or action.
22. The user agrees that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the site www.designplanet.gallery must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action, forever barred.
a. This statement, ex art. 13 L. 196/2003 - Protection of personal data concerns the way of using the site called www.designplanet.gallery (http://www.designplanet.gallery) in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult the site. This information is provided only for this site and not for other Web sites accessed via links.
b. Computer systems and software used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols in Internet. This information is not collected for association to specific individuals, but for their own disposition which could help to identify users, through processing and association with data owned by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used to connect to the website or who submit information to us and comments on this blog platform, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error etc..) and other parameters of the system connected with the operational environment. These data are only used to have anonymous statistical information on the site and to ensure proper operation.
c. Especially the IP, the date and time when the user registers and logs-in to each site are recorded and kept in it. All these information shall be delivered upon request to the competent authorities.
d. Specific summaries are written or displayed on the web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
e. The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site, including a form, involves the acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and other personal data included in the message.
g. Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is obliged to provide personal data required for the provision of telematic services of the site and their absence can make or makes it impossible to fulfill the request.
h. Personal data are processed by automated tools and not for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
i. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access.
j. The subjects whose personal data have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of L.n. 196/2003). Pursuant to this article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
k. Requests should be addressed to the data processing of Chris Scherer (Design Planet), located in www.designplanet.gallery (http://www.designplanet.gallery).